IN STORE -
Items purchased in store at Niños Y Niñas are eligible for an exchange within 7 days of purchase, providing they are returned in the original condition, with all tags attached. A valid receipt is required. Socks & swimwear are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
ONLINE - Full priced items purchased online from Niños Y Niñas can be returned for a refund or exchange within 7 days, provided they are returned in the original condition with tags attached.
- Please note this does not apply to items purchased via the payment plan scheme - a credit note/exchange will be offered.
- Sale items & discounted offers are non refundable - a credit note/exchange will be offered.
- Custom order/personalised items are not eligible for a refund/exchange.
- The cost of returning the item is to be covered by the customer. We recommend using a signed for service for returns.
- Socks & swimwear are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Refunds are processed within 7 working days from when the goods are received, refunded back to the original purchase method.
Delivery charges are non-refundable except where an item is faulty. In the case of a faulty item, the cost of returning the item to us will also be refunded.
In addition to this returns policy, under the UK’s distance selling regulations, you have the right to cancel the purchase contract within 14 days. Your statutory rights are not affected.
FAULTY ITEMS -
Please accept our most sincere apologies if you have received a faulty item. Follow the step by step returns procedure above and once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement (if available) or full refund via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our manufacturers we will return the item to you - in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
For faulty items that have been worn or washed, we will endeavour to repair your purchase, if this is not possible then we will offer a replacement. If we can not repair or offer a replacement, you will receive a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.